Wheeled Stairlift – KSP Yack N962
€2.880,00 – €2.900,00 (-31%)
Perfect match to complete your purchase
Wheeled Stairlift - KSP Yack N962€2.880,00 – €2.900,00 (-31%)
- This item: Wheeled Stairlift - KSP Yack N962(€2.880,00 – €2.900,00 (-31%))
- Training in the use of the Stairlift by trained Technician with issuance of Certificate(€350,00)
The YACK N962 KSP wheeled stairlift was created to ascend and descend any type of staircase, even the narrowest such as spiral, fan and landings with wedge steps. Requiring significantly reduced maneuvering space, it can also be used on limited areas.
Careful design and advanced applied electronic technology make it an extremely refined, reliable and safe product. An understated and elegant design combined with extreme maneuverability define the profile of a state-of-the-art product.
N962: Wheeled stairlift with wheelchair platforms. Max. step height 21 cm. Backlit multifunction display. Capacity 130 kg.
N962H: Wheeled stairlift with wheelchair platforms. Max. step height 26 cm. Backlit multifunction display. Capacity 120 kg.
N962H1: Wheeled stairlift with wheelchair platforms. Max. step height 24 cm. Backlit multifunction display. 130 kg capacity.
The display on the control panel enables its monitoring to ensure safety during its operation. Messages in the interactive display guide and assist the operator to ensure proper use of the vehicle safely.
When the power is turned on, the display shows the battery charge status, tilt level, and rate of ascent and descent.
Yacks have been equipped with an emergency button; tripping the safety button makes the machine electrically isolated; reactivation of the machine is guided by messages on the display.
These new wheeled stairlifts are equipped with audible alarms with information shown in the display that simplify their use and make them even safer:
- Low battery level warning.
- Excessive load.
- Incorrect motor absorption.
- Abnormalities in the operation of the electronic board.
- Abnormalities in brake operation.
- Excessive tilting of the machine during use.
- Stand by with audible alarm every 30 seconds.
- New electronics characterizing the machine improving reliability and performance.
- Multifunction display on the control panel with built-in self-diagnostics and constant information to the user for assisted driving.
- Emergency button.
- Seat belt.
- Lower footboards for wheelchair housing adjustable in width anchored to the machine body.
- Upper attachment arm adjustable in width and height with articulated clamps.
- Height-adjustable headrest.
- Magnetic on/off key. In case of prolonged non-use, the sleep-mode (stand by) function is activated, signaled by an audible alarm. Quick key extraction enables immediate emergency stop of the moving machine.
- Equipped with dual operating controls so that it is easy for the operator to use.
- Motor: DC 220 W
- Battery: 2 x 12 v 5 Ah
- Operating voltage: 24 V
- Fuse: 20 A
- Operating temperature: -10°C / +50°C
- Noise: < 80 db
- Hand-arm vibration: 2.5 m/sec2
- Whole body vibration: 1 m/sec2
- Charging voltage: 110 V – 230 V
- Charger: external
- Input voltage: 220 V
- Output voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption when charging: 50 W
- Autonomy in reserve: 20 steps
N962, N962H, N962H1