Wheeled Stairlift – KSP Yack N963
- Brand: Ksp Italy
- SKU: N/A
Perfect match to complete your purchase
Add to Package (€3.330,00 – €3.690,00 (-22%))
€350,00Add to Package (€350,00)
Total Price: €350,00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- This item: Wheeled Stairlift - KSP Yack N963(€3.330,00 – €3.690,00 (-22%))
- Training in the use of the Stairlift by trained Technician with issuance of Certificate(€350,00)
The Yack N963 KSP Wheeled Stairlift was created to ascend and descend any type of staircase, even the narrowest such as spiral, fan and landings with wedge steps. Requiring significantly reduced maneuvering space, it can also be used on limited areas.
The careful design and advanced electronic technology applied make it an extremely refined, reliable and safe product. An understated, elegant design combined with extreme handling define the profile of a state-of-the-art product.
Yack N963: Wheelchair-attachable stairlift. New electronics with a maximum step height of 21 cm and a maximum load capacity of 130 kg.
Yack N963H: Wheeled stairlift that can be attached to the wheelchair. Max. step height 26 cm. 120 kg capacity.
Yack N963H1: Wheelchair-attachable stairlift. Max. step height 24 cm. 130 kg capacity.
The display on the control panel enables its monitoring to ensure safety during its operation. Messages in the interactive display guide and assist the operator to ensure proper use of the vehicle safely.
When the power is turned on, the display shows the battery charge status, tilt level, and rate of ascent and descent.
Yacks have been equipped with an emergency button; tripping the safety button makes the machine electrically isolated; reactivation of the machine is guided by messages on the display.
The new Yacks are equipped with audible alarms with information shown in the display that simplifies their use and makes them even safer:
- Low battery level warning.
- Excessive load.
- Incorrect motor absorption.
- Abnormalities in the operation of the electronic board.
- Abnormalities in brake operation.
- Excessive tilting of the machine during use.
- Stand by with audible alarm every 30 seconds.
- New electronics characterizing the machine improving reliability and performance.
- Multifunction display on the control panel with built-in self-diagnostics and constant information to the user for assisted driving.
- Emergency button.
- Seat belt.
- Height- and width-adjustable upper attachment bar with articulated clamps.
- Attachment axle placed on the base of the stairlift to be inserted into the hooks to be applied.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Magnetic on/off key. In case of prolonged non-use, the sleep-mode (stand by) function is activated, signaled by an audible alarm. Quick key extraction allows immediate
Emergency stop of the moving machine.
- Equipped with dual operating controls so that it is easy for the operator to use.
- Motor: DC 220 W
- Battery: 2 x 12 v 5 Ah
- Operating voltage: 24 V
- Fuse: 20 A
- Operating temperature: -10°C / +50°C
- Noise: < 80 db
- Hand-arm vibration: 2.5 m/sec2
- Whole body vibration: 1 m/sec2
- Charging voltage: 110 V – 230 V
- Charger: external
- Input voltage: 220 V
- Output voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption when charging: 50 W
- Autonomy in reserve: 20 steps
N963, N963H1, N963H