No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Track Stairlift - KSP Sherpa N958
Chiedi info ad un nostro operatore
Perfect match to complete your purchase
Track Stairlift - KSP Sherpa N958
Track stairlift KSP SHERPA N 958 stands out in its category of
for several features such as the maximum load capacity of 130 kg. with emergency stop button, seat belt, adjustable headrest, adjustable hitch bar, self-balancing maneuvering wheel for level use, adjustable, manual emergency handling device.
It also has a multifunction display located on the helm panel, provides the user with a self-diagnostic system integrated with the machine and constant information for assisted driving of the vehicle.
The N958 is equipped with 2 motorized wheels that can be activated when maneuvering directly from the helm and provide agility when maneuvering on the flat. Motorized drawbar tilting system that breaks down any limitation of use by the operator, improves user comfort, and greatly reduces maneuvering space on the landing.
TO VIEW THE DATA SHEET
Find out how it works:
All-new electronics in the service of safety and ease of use. The display in the control panel allows its constant monitoring of the machine to ensure safety during its operation.
Messages in the display guide and assist the operator to ensure proper use of the vehicle in safety and simplicity. Audible and visual messages with descriptions in the interactive display alert the operator for proper driving of the vehicle and assist him at every stage by pointing out any maneuvering errors.
The machine is constantly monitored and any critical issues or malfunctions are promptly reported in the display.
Visual messages and audible alarms make it extremely safe to use:
- Low battery alarm, motion inhibited.
- Visual and audible alarm for low battery level.
- Excessive load signal.
- Excessive slope, audible signal.
- Negative tilt, anti-tilt sound signal.
- Excessive motor absorption check; if the machine enters
in collision with an obstacle, the device blocks the motion in
that direction and takes only reverse motion commands.
- Display message: "obstacle, reverse direction."
- Functions inhibited with battery charger inserted.
- Acoustic alarm active during caster maneuvers
- Stand-by after 5 minutes of inactivity and audible alarm every 30
Some mechanical modifications have been made to the new Sherpas
To further improve the safety of the machine:
- Battery pole protection.
- Self-resetting internal fuse protection.
- Machine bottom protection.
- Elimination of side openings.
- Rudder contact protection."
Sherpa crawler stairlifts are suitable for non-ambulatory individuals who need to traverse flights of stairs in buildings without suitable equipment.
They are therefore suitable for overcoming architectural barriers. They consist of a metal structure moving on rubber tracks, equipped with a drawbar for guiding and anchoring a wide range of wheelchairs.
- Minimum maneuvering space: 90 x 95 cm
- Drawbar tilt: Motorized
- Wheelchair wheel support arms: foldable
- 130 kg capacity.
- New electronics that characterize the machine making it even more reliable with better performance.
- Extreme ride comfort with soft stops and starts.
- New simple and intuitive control panel.
- Multifunction display located on the helm control panel, provides the user with a built-in self-diagnostic system of the machine and constant information for assisted driving of the vehicle.
- Motorized drawbar tilting system that breaks down any limitation of use by the operator, further improves user comfort, and greatly reduces maneuvering space on the landing.
- 2 motorized wheels that can be activated during maneuvering by means of buttons located on the control panel, allowing even more convenient and maneuverable use of the new SHERPA N958.
- Emergency stop button.
- Seat belt.
- Lock/unlock and tiller safety controls located on the top of the tiller that simplify access and operation.
- Foldable wheelchair attachment support arms.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- Height- and width-adjustable wheelchair attachment bar with articulated clamps.
- External charger (standard version).
- Self-balancing maneuvering wheels for immediate flat use.
- Manual device for emergency handling.
|Height||maximum step cm. 23|
|Width||minimum scale cm.80|
|Size||minimum maneuvering space 90x95 cm.|