We inform you that the general conditions of sale, set out below, indicate, in compliance with the regulations in force for the protection of the consumer, the conditions and methods by which to proceed to purchase online on the site of PARAFARMACIA ORTOP. DR. PALMERI S.R.L. , henceforth referred to as Seller, of the products of your interest in a safe, easy and convenient manner. Therefore, please read and accept them in order to proceed with your purchase.
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by the Seller to consumer users and users acting for purposes related to the business activity.These general conditions are effective from the date of acceptance of the same by the customer on the site, which is valid for all purposes as acceptance under Art. 1341 of the Civil Code.
The company reserves the right to change these general conditions of sale at any time by reporting them on the site.
Any contractual or extra-contractual liability on the part of the company for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
MODE OF PURCHASE
Products are purchased by accessing the site and registering for it. For each of the products, a description containing their main features is available on the site. All supporting purchase information is intended as general information material only.
It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of the product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, but differ in color, size, accessory products in the picture.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the Seller by an automatic email response, sent to the email address provided by the customer at the time of registration. This confirmation message will contain an “order number,” to be used in the event of any communication with the company. The message will show all the data entered by the customer, who undertakes to check their correctness and promptly notify any corrections.
In case of non-acceptance of the order, the seller shall ensure timely notification to the customer.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
All prices on the site are intended to be public prices and, therefore, include VAT.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice, and the only correct price is the one quoted at the time of order confirmation.
On certain products, which are subject to price promotions, the seller reserves the right to accept orders by reducing their quantity, subject to prior notice and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order shall be deemed cancelled.
In cases of purchase of goods with payment method “credit card”, at the same time as the conclusion of the online transaction, the bank of reference will authorize only the commitment of the amount related to the purchase made. The amount for the goods processed, even partially, will actually be charged to the customer’s credit card only upon delivery of the ordered material to the courier.
For more information or to receive support, you can directly contact the seller or the Customer Support team at no. phone during the specified times, the cost of the call is 12 cents per minute from landline phone and variable depending on the operator from cell phone.
Goods are sent only after order acceptance and receipt of credit.
In case of cancellation of the order, either by the customer or in case of non-acceptance of the same by the seller, the cancellation of the same will be carried out and the release of the committed amount (the time of release depends solely on the banking system). Carried out the cancellation of the transaction, the seller cannot be held liable for any damages, resulting from the release of the committed amount by the banking system.
The seller reserves the right to ask the customer for additional documents proving credit card ownership. In the absence of sending the documentation, the seller reserves the right not to accept the order.
Transaction security is ensured by a data encryption system (SSL) and direct, secured and certified links.
MODE OF DELIVERY
Products can be shipped from its own warehouse or from logistics centers scattered throughout the country.
If you need certain information about the availability of the warehouse, please call 0143632799 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For each order placed, the seller issues a sales document for the shipped material. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer at the time of the order shall be the basis. The customer may request a copy of the invoice or tax receipt within three months of its issuance. Delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer and are indicated when placing the order. No responsibility can be attributed to the seller in case of delay in processing the order or delivery of what was ordered.
Upon delivery, the customer is required to check:
that the packaging is intact, neither damaged, nor wet, or otherwise altered;
That the number of packages corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
Any damage to the product or packaging or the mismatch of indications, must be immediately contested to the courier by affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE, on the courier’s proof of delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the customer may not object to any dispute about the external characteristics of what has been delivered. In the event of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the customer when ordering, the order will be canceled.
WITHDRAWAL & LEGAL WARRANTY
The contract of sale between the customer and the seller is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law. Insofar as not otherwise stipulated, the relevant Italian law applies. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the customer is a consumer, i.e., a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, i.e., does not make the purchase by indicating in the order a VAT number reference, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the court of reference of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the court of the Seller’s registered office
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SUBJECT: Disclosure and request for consent pursuant to and in accordance with Articles 13, 23 and 26 of Legislative Decree. 30.6.2003 n. 196, concerning the protection of personal data processing.
The seller informs you in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 that:
- he aforementioned Legislative Decree. provides for a series of obligations on those who carry out “processing” (i.e., collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, dissemination, etc.) of personal data referring to other subjects, prescribing the duty to inform those concerned about their rights under the law and the characteristics of data processing;
- The processing of your personal data that will be requested from you and communicated to us by you will be carried out on the Seller’s premises in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance with the use of procedures, including computerized procedures, for legal and tax obligations for the performance of contractual obligations;
- The data controller is the vendor. The person responsible for data processing is domiciled for the purposes of the law at the headquarters of the same company. In the course of such processing, the owner and its appointees may become aware of the data, which will be processed in compliance with the obligations arising from privacy regulations and in accordance with principles of fairness;
- the processing will take place with manual and automated systems suitable for storing, managing and transmitting the data itself, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing, on the basis of the data in our possession and with a commitment on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and/or updates;
- Excluding communications and disclosures made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, the data provided to the writer will be used only for legal compliance;
- the nature of the provision is intended to be strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of the above-mentioned treatments. Your provision of the aforementioned data is indispensable for the exact performance of the activities listed above;
- any refusal entails the impossibility of correctly fulfilling the contractual and legal obligations, compromising the continuation of the relationship established between the parties; at any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/03, in particular of:
- to know the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you and its communication in intelligible form;
- To be informed about the data controller, the purposes and methods of the processing and the person in charge, if any, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
- Obtain updating, rectification or supplementation of data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the same;
- Object for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, subject to the limits established by law;
- object to the sending of advertising material or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
The full text of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 concerning the rights of the data subject is available on the Guarantor’s website www.garanteprivacy.it