Crawler Stairlift with Ramps – KSP Sherpa N959TM
Perfect match to complete your purchase
Crawler Stairlift with Ramps - KSP Sherpa N959TM
The KSP SHERPA N 959 TM Track Stairlift with max. load capacity of 150 kg. with emergency stop button, safety belt, adjustable headrest, adjustable hitch bar, self-balancing maneuvering wheels for motorized flat use, adjustable, manual emergency handling device.
It also has a multifunction display located on the helm panel, provides the user with a self-diagnostic system integrated with the machine and constant information for assisted driving of the vehicle.
Model N959TM has 2 folding galvanized steel sheet ramps covered with non-slip almond aluminum with folding ends, also has electrically tilting drawbar.
– 150 kg capacity.
– Reinforced rudder.
– Wheelchair attachment bar also adjustable in depth.
– Collapsible galvanized steel sheet ramps covered with non-slip almond aluminum with folding ends.
– New electronics that characterize the machine making it even more reliable with better performance.
– High ride comfort due in part to soft stops and starts.
– New simple and intuitive control panel.
– Multifunction display located on the helm control panel, provides the user with a built-in self-diagnostic system of the machine and constant information for assisted driving of the vehicle.
– Emergency stop button.
– Seat belt.
– Lock/unlock and tiller safety controls located on the top of the tiller that simplify access and operation.
– Adjustable and removable headrest.
– Height- and width-adjustable wheelchair attachment bar with articulated clamps.
– External battery charger (standard version).
– Self-balancing maneuvering wheels for immediate flat use.
–Capacity 150 kg.
– Additional motorized maneuvering wheels.
– Electrically tilting rudder.