Track Stairlift – KSP Sherpa N956
Perfect match to complete your purchase
Track Stairlift - KSP Sherpa N956
Sherpa N956 trackstairlifts are suitable for non-ambulatory individuals who need to traverse flights of stairs in buildings without suitable equipment; therefore, they are suitable for overcoming architectural barriers.
They consist of a metal structure moving on rubber tracks, equipped with a drawbar for guiding and anchoring a wide range of wheelchairs. Control and emergency buttons are ergonomically arranged on the rudder. It is driven by an electric motor controlled by an electronic control unit, which enables soft starts and stops and gives high ride comfort.
The power supply is battery-powered, and the remaining charge is monitored on the control panel. The crawlers allow forward and reverse maneuvers, while in changes of direction a pair of maneuvering wheels whose release is automatic intervenes. The machines are easily transportable because the release of the drawbar reduces their bulk and weight, favoring maneuverability. Movement of the machine body is implemented through a button located in the control panel at the rear.
The load-bearing frame of the structures is made of electro-welded steel treated by cataphoresis process, while the rudders are made of chrome-plated steel tube trusses. Shockproof thermoformed polystyrene covers finish the products with a sleek and modern design. The extremely low height of the machines makes it easier to fit various types of wheelchairs.
Same features as the N955 model on a reinforced structure to provide a higher load capacity (150 kg).
– 150 kg capacity.
– New electronics that characterize the machine, making it even more
Reliable with better performance.
– Extreme ride comfort with soft stops and starts.
– New simple and intuitive control panel.
– Multifunction display located on the helm control panel,
Provides the user with a built-in self-diagnosis system for the machine
and constant information for assisted vehicle guidance.
– Emergency stop button.
– Seat belt.
– Lock/unlock and rudder safety controls located on the part
top of the same that simplify its access and use.
– Foldable wheelchair attachment support arms.
– Adjustable and removable headrest.
– Height and width adjustable wheelchair attachment bar with
Jointed clamping jaws.
– External charger (standard version).
– Self-balancing maneuvering wheels for immediate flat use.
– Manual device for emergency handling
– Driven by irreversible gearmotor and control
Electronic with soft start and stop functionality.
– Automatic self-locking system of the vehicle in case of
emergency or power failure.
– Maximum surmountable slope: 70% equal to 35°.
– Power supply: 24 VDC electronically controlled.
– Running quietness: elimination of clamp-type noises at the
starting and stopping (no contactors).
– Ride comfort: soft starts and stops, no vibration.
– Safety: the adoption of electronic and mechanical expedients
ensure a high level of overall safety.
– Maintenance: wear parts are easy to
replacement due to easy access and connectivity
Of the electrical system.
– Design: modern and functional.
– Quality: the control standards applied to the production process
guarantee high product quality.